Brother Davy always dreamed of establishing a training facility that was akin to what Elijah and his disciple Elisha did in ancient Israel. That dream has become a reality. Just as Jesus’ disciples were with him nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so are our students with their teachers. Through total immersion, our students come to know our manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, persecutions and afflictions much like the disciples of our Lord did when they were with Him, Timothy did with Paul, and Joshua did with Moses. Through a mixture of –
- Practical work – i.e. maintaining vehicles, building structures, caring for animals and preparing food
- Personal Bible Study, attendance at group Bible Studies and practice leading Bible studies of all sorts
- Church services, coupled with frequent opportunities for our students to preach with immediate, constructive feedback to help them grow
- Discipleship under one of our ordained ministers so that they have a single person who they know they can meet with to address issues, concerns or any other matter that arises
- Worship (both public and private)
and opportunities to accompany ministers who travel, preaching tent revivals and/or ministering in the highways and byways, our students learn practical, down-to-earth Christianity. At the conclusion of one year, our students are equipped to take their place in the Body of Christ. More importantly, when they leave our campus, they continue to be a part of our fellowship. Through ongoing weekly discipleship, participation in our Annual Ministers Conventions and fellowship within our growing worldwide network of like-minded Christians our graduates are part of a vibrant, community of believers that continue to minister to one another for life.